Equipment Financing and Leasing for Business Upgrades and Working Capital
We understand how critical it is for a business to make upgrades. Whether it’s for equipment, technology or vehicles to meet your customers’ expectations, it’s how you stay ahead of your competition. That’s why our equipment financing options are tailored to your business cycles and repayment needs. We offer quick application approvals and short funding times in order to help you maintain your cash flow and reduce operational risks.
Our Programs and Their Benefits
Our flexible and affordable equipment finance plans can match your payment-scheduling requirements regardless of how unique or seasonal your business is. For businesses that have been in operation for two or more years, we offer:
- Zero or low down payments
- Up to $150,000 without financials
- Middle market financing up to $500,000
- A variety of payment structures
- Attractive interest rates
- Repayment plans up to 84 months
Why You Should Consider Equipment Leasing
Equipment leasing can improve your balance sheet by:
- Enabling cash to remain available for income generation
- Preserving credit lines
- Reducing the risk of equipment obsolescence
- Providing lower rates than those for financing new equipment
- Payments that are affordable and fixed
- Allowing for tax deductions
Sale and Leaseback Program for Startup Businesses
Our sale and leaseback program allows you to sell to us any equity in your existing equipment, which can then be used to fund your operations. When the equipment is sold to us it remains in your possession, but with affordable lease payments so that you can continue using it. When the lease is up, we can offer you an option to buy the equipment back for as little as $1 or at fair market value.
Don’t Delay Fulfilling Your Equipment or Working Capital Needs
Our equipment finance and leasing specialists are available to help you determine which plan best fits your needs. Call us today for a no-obligation consultation and to see how we can help your business upgrade, expand and grow.