Funding for Your Commercial Real Estate Project
Shopping centers, office buildings and factories are just some of the properties ACS Capital Lending can finance. Whatever your needs may be, our commercial real estate financing options can be designed to suit your particular business or investment plans.
Financing Options to Choose From
We offer a variety of financial programs designed for owner-occupied and rental-income properties. Our financing is straightforward with plenty of options available for your unique funding needs.
- Construction financing is designed for borrowers who are experienced with finished-project equity conditions. These programs can provide loans of all sizes based on your particular project requirements.
- Mezzanine debt and equity financing uses a mixture of debt and equity from our capital sources and our pool of investors to provide customized real estate funding.
- Commercial mortgage backed securities (CMBS) are bundled properties placed in a trust and then sold as bonds to investors. Property buyers can receive up to $50,000,000 with favorable repayment terms and low interest rates.
- International commercial real estate financing is available for transactions of up to $1 billion for property purchases in the growing European and Asian markets.
- Conventional loan programs are available for qualified buyers seeking traditional owner-occupied and commercial investment properties for income generation.
- HUD and FHA loans offer fixed payment terms and favorable interest rates for projects involving hospitals, senior citizens’ housing, and multi-family buildings.
- SBA 504 and 7a loans come with low interest rates and repayment terms of up to 25 years.
Consider a Cash Bridge Loan
While you’re purchasing a commercial property, your business may have other projects that need to be completed and liabilities that must be paid. ACS Capital Lending provides bridge loans with large principal amounts and favorable repayment terms. A bridge loan enables your business to leverage working capital while you’re launching your commercial real estate project.
Learn What Option Works Best for You
Call our financing experts today to discover all your commercial real estate financing options. We offer a no-obligation consultation for a wide variety of properties and can also fund many buyers quickly and effortlessly.